GATEWAY's UP & COMER SHOWS SHOWCASE LONG ISLAND's TOP NEW TALENT
For Over 15 Years Gateway Comedy Club Has Helped Many of Long Island's Top Comedy Talent Get Their Start and Develop Their Acts on Professional Shows! SIGN UP TODAY
Real Stage Time for Up & Comers
THIS IS NOT AN OPEN MIC!
Gateway Comedy Club founder Mike Dillon has literally helped 100’s of comedians get their starts and professionally develop their acts for over 15 years on Long Island. By featuring up and coming comics on Gateway’s stages, Mike has made a significant impact on the New York area comedy scene.
Gateway’s Up & Comer shows are professional stand-up comedy shows that are headlined by professional comedians. They are weekend shows on the stages of Gateway Comedy Club, Long Island’s fifteen years plus home for stand-up comedy. Gateway has hosted some of the nation’s funniest people, including Bob Nelson, Paul Venier, and Al Lubel!
Why Sign Up?
- no costly travel into NYC for you or your fans
- performing at a well known venue that’s been around over 15 years
- perform during primetime on a weekend in front of a real paying audience
- performing on a show headlined by a comedy pro
- your name and picture on a Gateway flyer
- photography and video services are available
- one on one feedback from an industry professional after your set
- you get paid
Gateway Comedy Club’s next up and comer shows are forming now. Call 631-790-4046 or email us to sign up today!